Dr. Agatha Murray
Health screening for in-person appointments during the pandemic
Please note, public health guidelines are followed. Currently, sanitizing your hands and continuous masking in the office are still mandatory. You will be asked the following questions upon arriving for your appointment:
1. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days?
2. Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as: fever (greater than 38.0 C); cough; shortness of breath / difficulty breathing; sore throat; runny nose / nasal congestion?
3. Are you currently being investigated as a suspected case of COVID-19?
4. Have you, or has anyone in your household, been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
5. Have you been directed by Alberta Health Services or the Canadian Border Services Agency to quarantine?
If any of the above answers is "Yes," then we cannot meet in person; you can switch to a virtual appointment or reschedule to a later date. Please also consider completing Alberta Health Services' COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool if appropriate.